Sunday, January 9, 2022

I don't mind the Saturday shift s long as I've

had a good sleep, some breakfast and it's only 5 hours. That gives me the whole night all of Sunday and Monday morning/afternoon. Right now we're in full swing of the project. I hope I get some work for the rest of this month, and February off. 

James Webb is well on its way to L2 and fully deployed. There are a lot of other things that could go wrong with the tension of the Sun shield. Fingers crossed.

Other than Kontakt, it's hard to believe that I don't have my Native Instruments installed into Fl. Studio. That's what I'll be learning how to do tonight. 

Last night I was messing about playing Castlevania with OBS/Nintendo Switch. I think the key to getting everything to work, is the Elgato game capture interface, my Camlink andof course my mirrorless dslr. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment