Saturday, January 29, 2022

We finished the project on

Monday, which felt good. Hopefully, I can have the month off. Even better if I can get February and March off like last year. 

Finally, the Oilers have woken up from the losing skid slumber. They actually won 3 games in a row. Tonight we're in Montreal and the talk of the town Evander Kane is joining the squad. Holland signed him to a 1-year deal. If he does good it's year by year. 

This week one of our long-time lodge members passed away. Then I learned a long-time friend of mine that ended our friendship almost 4 years ago got married to her best friend's husband. My wife and I think that it's kind of ghoulish to Mary the husband of your best friend while she is barely 6 months in her grave. Oh well, Mary & Don, I hope you guys are very happy together. I wonder what Tracy's family thinks of all of this? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment