Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Amazon orders and chillin

has been my life lately. We're expecting Anne's chair cane to arrive any day now. I didn't recognize the initial #403 area code on my display when it came in last week so it was reshipped from Canada post. So now I'm alert and ready for our intercom buzzer to ring then the #403. Or the next number to come in. 

We've got an arctic front (again) sitting over us ice icing up our windows. Well, ~ -18 isn't that cold. but it's the wind chill. We have it here until Thursday when I need to go to lodge to pay my lodge dues for the year. If I'm up for it I want to get some McDonald's on the way back. We're supposed to be having a nice weekend:


At the moment I can't do any audio/video until that Amazon order comes in. I've got some journaling to do anyway. 

After Thursday, not much going on. Just the way I like it. I'm sitting here enjoying my first coffee. However, I have a bit of a DIY project I want to tackle this week before Anne starts her shift. I want to move our internet cable etc route and my tower. It's kind of sitting on the edge where it is now. The router is to the right off camera but it's going to go into the space just underneath the calendar. The computer tower is going to go over by where the desk support column is. The phone and sound card on the same shelf as the modem near my Nintendo Switch. The most difficult part of all of this is getting the router's power connecter tucked behind some furniture off camera. Also, there is a big tangled mess of cables under the desk. It's going to be a challenge to get under the desk with this old stiffed-up body. 

Anne and I are doing as well as can be expected. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment