Monday, February 21, 2022

Its Family day

Monday. Anne slept through most of it. I was up at 9am. I had my lunch at noon and enjoyed a fun session at the Sound test room. 

All afternoon, I'm trying to figure out how to use my expansions in Komplete Ultimate 12 (k12U). I have 50 expansion packs and I can't use them because I don't have Komplete Kontrol and I'm not sure what happened.

Over the weekend, Police pushed back the protestors, in the Freedom Convoy "peaceful protest." Honking horns, intimidating residents, forcing businesses to close are not peaceful. Earlier the Federal Government active what's called Emergency act. It gives Police to arrest these so-called "peaceful protestors, even impounding the owners of these unvaccinated truckers behind the whole thing. After almost 3 weeks, things are more or less contained in the Nations Capital. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment