Wednesday, February 9, 2022

And I'm back with yet another

 post. Yesterday, after being stuck inside during our last cold snap I ventured out to Health Care Solutions Northgate. I had a 15-minute wait for the bus to Clareview. I probably should have gone across the street because that's the way the #104 goes to Coliseum station. 


They are a major expense and with my wight, I'm afraid I'd break it. Anne says she is looking at getting a folding wheelchair that we can haul up to the apartment but we could damage it pulling up the steps. A folding wheelchair might help and hinder me at the same time. IDK yet.

I managed to get my stockings. I can get my next pair (Aids to daily living) protocalls in April. Hopefully these will last until than. 

Yesterday Alberta Premier Jason Kenney lifted the Restrictions Exemption program (rep). The only caveat to this is hospitalization numbers. If its going to compromise hospital beds, and nurses can't do their job and triage protocols need to be in place, then the rep might return. I expect this will happen before the end of the month.

Will Russia invade Ukrane? Russian dictator Putin said no. I trust Putin like I trust China, wich is nill. I'm no expert on geopolitical affairs but my guess is as soon as Nato moves into Ukrane, Russia will invade.

Tonight I'm following the Oilers game. Lets see if Smith can redeem himself from last night's disaster. Oilers are hosting Chicago. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment