Friday, February 11, 2022

Its been an interesting week

to say the least. I got my compression stockings Tuesday. Our change of address settled with our pensions. The Provincial Restriction exemption program is more or less on hold, I got another video uploaded, BoB breakfast (pending the Rep in place) tomorrow at 8am. I even got the NIV Bible app on my iPad pro. Some businesses want to keep it. Anne says I should stay regardless. I'm triple vaccinated, I'll keep my mask on except while eating. So, it's been quite a week.

What with Oilers coach Dave Tippit being fired the other day, I was a bit ambivalent watching tonight's NYI/Oilers contest at Rogers's place. Oilers GM called up Jay Woodcroft. I followed the first and 2nd most of the 2nd when I saw the score 2-0. We got ourselves a game to watch😀When it was. I was relieved to see the Oilers win 3-1. First, win since the All-Star break.

Not that I'm going to make it a habit but also this week, another first for Jimmy: I found the Kindle reader app and my first Kindle book: The Library Witch series. It's a Cozy Mystery series, books 4-6. I want to I went and downloaded dl the new Robert J. Sawyer book before it goes to Hardcopy, which I'll do over the weekend if it's available that is. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment