Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Now that was

Fast. I placed my Amazon order x2 50' Ethernet cables, x1 Apple USB C headphone dongle for my iPad pro, and a metal callous remover late Sunday afternoon, and it arrived this morning at 11:30am. Fast. However, I forgot to order a 6' USB 3 to USB C cable for my camera. I love Amazon. 

My big project this afternoon was rearranging the stuff on my desk. My computer tower, work laptop 27" monitor, Nintendo Switch & dock, and other items. Still lots of cable management ahead of me. My iPad is still situated on top of my computer tower. Not sure yet where my Sony mirrorless camera is going to go. Tomorrow, I'm installing the RRGB lighting. Running low on USB 3 ports.

Yesterday, while on the road in San Jose, the Oilers faced a team that hadn't played in almost 2 weeks. Oilers took advantage of that for a 3-0 Victory. Tonight the boys are in LA. It's 1-0 at the end of the 1st. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment