Friday, February 4, 2022

Uh-oh. Since we never put in a change of address

 ince we moved in September, how are we going to get our T4's? I was able to get my employer's T4, no problem there. I think short of going to our old address next lot over, I can get mine from My Service Canada. Anne might have to open up her own  My Service Canada account.

The truck convey (protestor mob) in Ottawa is getting out of control. I posted this the other day on my Fb page:


Apparently, a counter-protest is about to get underway. Alberta Premier Jason Kenney is about to lift almost all mandates and restrictions. He did this in an effort to appease the truck blockade at the US/Canadian border. Soon the Restriction Exemption program (REP) will be lifted within days. This is proof of vaccination at the door of most nonessential services/businesses. This is folly. Within days of lifting the REP hospitalization rates will go through the roof. These are strange times. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment