Friday, February 25, 2022

The world is still recovering from

what's happening in Ukraine. I've been following events there as close as anybody else interested. I don't suspect this campaign to last very long. But the ramifications of Putin's invasion are going to affect him directly and his inner circle. Trudeau is on board with having Russia banned from the S.W.I.F.T banking system. Analysts are saying such a move could remove ~40% of Russia's revenue and ~ 5% of their GDP. That's going to be huge but this is overtime if it happens at all. 

Last night I got the chills. I put up with it until bed but the chills increased. I began to feel this tightness in my stomach, and with that a groan. Then sometime about 6am I was able to get to sleep. I woke up feeling better, but groggy at ~1:30pm. I did my usual routine. No coffee. No pop all day. Very little Internet. I slept on the couch dozing in and out of Global news. That was an hour ago. This morning Anne was telling me I might have got some strange brew/cross-contamination resulting in food poisoning. I thought it was my CVI returning since the food poisoning had all the elements of CVI from 2017. I don't want to go through another episode like last night.

I'm up at 7am to get ready, for BoB across the street. Anne is on her way out to Walmart, and McDonald's for me for a bite to eat tonight and breakfast for BoB. Well, that was the plan until moments ago when the lead Pastor said he's not well and will cancel BoB in the morning. I was looking forward to it. I'm usually up around 10am most Saturdays anyway and there's an Oilers game on at 10:30. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment