Friday, March 4, 2022

Is blogging about

once a week ok? My output is low here but I'm still on Facebook if you need more😀

Over the last couple of days, I've been watching a lot of videos on Davinci's resolve. Mostly "Fusion." So far I've yet to render anything out. I've been hearing stories that even with a top-end video card, it can take hours to render graphics. I've yet to do this. Still learning about nodes. Before I want to render anything out I want to make sure I have enough Ram. 

We got a truckload of snow overnight. It's like a cloud falling down. Very fine. It's going to take us a few days to dig out of this but it's nothing like they get in Nova Scotia.

What with it being tax time, we received our tax forms but there are no deductions on them. Not sure if we can file with these or not. Anyway, we're holding up ok in Clareview. Something tells me it's going to be a long month. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment