Monday, March 21, 2022

The latest here in this

is the rial company known as CN went on strike Sunday. This could have far-reaching implications. I hope the Feds impose back-to-work legislation soon. Not good news.

As for me, I'm just taking it easy. I posted another video last week. Having fun making noise. As it is, I'm enjoying my time off.

The "big snowstorm" that was supposed to give us about 10cm, didn't amount to much around here. There were some white-out conditions on the highway. Lots of fender bangers. Nothing too serious.

My social media channels have been pretty quiet lately. I received a few nuisance calls this morning. We're expecting something from Amazon or rather Anne is. Other than following the results in Ukraine it's all quiet around here. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment