Sunday, March 6, 2022

The war in Ukraine

is dragging out to its 10th day. Not sure how many Ukrainian ground forces are left, if any. There's talk of Nato imposing a "no-fly" zone over Ukraine. Putin said such a provocation would indicate that the signatories of such a move would mean they would be involved in the war. In order to risk a broader engagement in the conflict, the best thing Nato/UN could do is just nothing. A "No-fly" zone imposed by outside countries could lead to war. Nobody wants that. I pray for Ukraine

Oilers we're hosting Montreal last night at Rogers place arena. What a game. Oilers won the first of 2 meetings with the Canadians, last night was the Habs' turn: 5-2. Smith played well. Montreal is last in the East. There should be (On paper) no way we should have lost that game.

I took out the "people we like" and blog lists in the left column of this blog. It hasn't been updated in a while and added a photo link to my YouTube channel. If the link/photo is absent, I'm offline.

Looks like a quiet week ahead. I'm enjoying my time off, but I hope there is some work coming up. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment