Sunday, April 10, 2022

I'm just chillin taking it easy

playing my Nintendo Switch Baldur's Gate 1, watching hockey, and on various live streams. In between all of that Facebook, reading, staying up late getting up about 10am. All of that is punctuated with lodge visitations, etc. 

I enjoyed going to Lodge last Thursday even though I was the only one wearing a mask. It was great seeing the guys again. It was still a good time. Coming up Saturday, I want to revisit Commercial lodge at Freemason's Hall next Saturday. It's a 1pm start. I know some of the guys there.

TBH I don't miss work at all. Sure the lack of income hurts a bit. I don't need much. I went and ordered the Rode Go 2 video mic for my camera/channel. It should be here by Thursday. I'll have it paid off at the end of the month. 

When work resumes, I'm only going for 3 days a week until Anne gets her pension. If everything remains the same, we could stay here. If not and my pension takes a hit because of last year's hours, we'll be looking into a senior's complex and we're all good with that. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment