Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Its

been a busy couple of weeks.

At first, I was going to abandon all social media but YouTube, but this site has been up and running for way too long to just abandon it. Besides I'm doing this mainly as a historical record for me and family. So this and YouTube, I'll keep up and running.

Sad news in the entertainment industry: While he wasn't that widely known Jerry Doucette's main claim to fame was the 1977 hit "Mama let him play." I was still in Vancouver at that time. For some reason. I liked the song. There's a good bio of him on Wikipedia. 

Overnight we had yet another round of snow. It came down and stayed. At the moment it's bright and sunny out there. It's -1 but feels like -6 with a North wind at 11. 

Tonight, it's game 6/82 for the Oilers hosting Dallas at 6:30pm as the season winds down. I've been working on a track for my YouTube channel.  It's kind of a lo-fi chill-inspired track with some video editing elements. I'm going to start naming my tracks Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment