Wednesday, November 26, 2014

If everything works out ok between now and

Friday morning I'm off to buy the new computer. I'll probably
 get it at Best buy because of the price and its hop on the #137 Friday morning get my purchase call a cab and from almost one end of 137th ave to the other. The cab ride is a straight line from point A-B. I should be home about this time and ready to leave for work. This way I have my day off Saturday to play around with my new pc. The computer will need at least 2 major upgrades in the new yeaar: a 4Tb hard drive and 16Gb of ram. The motherboard only has 2 Ram slots. I know there are 16Gb Ram sticks available but they are probably sold in pairs. Ram is expensive now 16Gb will cost about $200. At least from here that's the plan for Friday

Today its mid week Wednesday. Nothing going on today its into work in about 45 minutes for 6.5 hours. For the first 2 hours we're mostly doing quota fills and that's boring. Then the other project from 4-8 and then back to quota fills for the last hour but we're usually gone by about 8:50pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment