Sunday, November 30, 2014

Working Sundays at my job

is good. It's like a afternoon shift and 2 hours near the end. I'll be getting home tonight about 9pm.

Today is Grey cup Sunday in the CFL. It's Hamilton/Calgary. I was watching on TV yesterday as they were saying the next CFL Commissioner (after Mark Cohon leaves after today) needs to focus on making the CFL more appealing to younger fans. The average age of CFL fans is 54. So they need to make this more appealing to younger audiences during the off season. That's going to be the next challenge of the new cfl commissioner. I'll be following the scores during my day. I get 2 ten minute breaks and a half hour one. It's a 6pm Eastern start or 3pm BC time, 4pm Edmonton time. I'll take my 1st break at 4:30pm and half at 5:30pm hopefully after half time and my last ten about 7pm. Its a long day but at least I have the Grey Cup game to break up the day.

It's a full day today 7.5 hours and even though its -22 out there with a strong windchill making it to feel like -32. I put my cleats under my boots and I'll be packing this up and ready to leave. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment