Thursday, February 15, 2018

I've had the flu over the last

few days not feeling very well. Just this morning I began to feel better. In those few days I've had zero appetite.  I took some oatmeal about 8am yesterday morning and after a long episode of sleep, I felt an improvement.

My wife has been enjoying the Olympics. I'm not really following it since the NHL aren't in it. We have 3 of the biggest superstars, in the NHL Connor McDavid, Auston Matthews, and Sydney Crosby. I have a suspicion that the NHL pulled out because too many high profile players on team Canada.

Late yesterday afternoon I got a call from the boss asking me in for this afternoon. Anne wanted me to have at least one more day off because of my flu but since the boss said the cheques will be in Thursday as we're having Friday off and the office is closed ☺ until Tuesday. So I have 2 Oilers games and 4 days off. Great. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment