Friday, February 23, 2018

Since after Family day

I'm just doing the old rinse and repeat thing: Out of bed about 11am coffee feed cats, computer stuff, clean up ready for my commute and the job. Three pm bus to Clareview, try and catch that 3:05 train at Clareview to Central, into the office by 4-9 get that before 9pm #5 to Corona station, train to Clareview home before 10pm, relax a bit before Anne comes home, dinner about 11:30pm whole watching the news and then a bit of Late night and at the computer until about 4am. Rinse & repeat, 5 days/week, Monday-Friday.

I got most of my T4's for tax time. I just have the pension T4's and then Anne and I can file. Hopefully we'll have our notice of assessment by the end of March and I can apply for my annual low income seniors bus pass and our monthly Leisure Access Pass.

Over the last weekend I uploaded a You Tube video how to use i0s 11 screen recorder and how to get a screen recorder project workflow in stereo. All I did was get the audio as a separate track and muted the video using my Roland Go mixer to get the audio. Export both into my video editor on my iPad into 2 different project lanes on my video editor. Works great. The video wasn't that great itself as I was trying out different video production techniques. 

I had ten days off, which my last day was this Monday. And even though its a short week, my weekend begins today. TGIF. That's what I like about my job, sometimes we have breaks between projects. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment