Sunday, February 4, 2018

Since last month when

630 Ched dropped Coast to Coast from its line up, its been a struggle to find other ways to listen to the show. I'm not adverse to spending a paltry sum to become a "Coast Insider," to get the show on my i0s device. My concern is having the show on for several hours and over time what that's going to do to my idevice. What's handy for me by becoming a Coast Insider is I can listen to the show, without recording it. Any show topic at anytime. And that's probably what I'll end up doing. I don't mind listening to Coast the night after the last nights show on You Tube but some topics don't do anything for me. For example, I couldn't care less about DB Cooper, or ghost story shows.  

At this last NAMM 2018 show, Teenage Engineering released 2 new pocket operators: The 33 and 35. These are like samplers, which I find appealing. I have a couple of places in mind to order these at 2 retail stores on either end of the country. Usually these are priced out at about $120. At the moment I'd just like to order 1 of them. I mostly work on i0s devices anyway. Speaking of which I got the latest 11.2.5 update this morning. One thing I wish Apple would address is the lack of stereo on their screen recorder. Maybe they did on this update, I don't know. But I'm going to investigate ordering one of these pocket operators this month.

Anne is off to work on a rare Sunday because the Super bowl is one of their companies mandatory working days. That and New Years. So she ordered us 2 10 inch pizzas and I'll be tucking into that about 4:30pm in a few hours.

I was called in yesterday for tomorrow for my 4-9 shift. Now that the company is under new ownership, with a Edmonton head office, people are wondering if we're going to have more steady employment. Personally I like having the summer off. Our current project is about to wrap up so (I hope) I have a few days lay over until the next project. I've got a lot of stuff to do, like gathering my T4's,
a A1c lab report, ordering my Pocket operator (if it's in stock and depending on what my hours are this week), watching a few hockey games etc. So having a few days off in between projects for Jimmy is good. Even Anne is in favour of this. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment