Monday, February 26, 2018

That was my weekend

such as it was. Saturday wasn't that great due to a couple of family squabbles in the house hold. my Saturday evening what better with watching the Oilers win in LA and Max Pizza out of the Horseshoe bar up the street. Next to Royal Pizza, that's a family favorite here.

WWE's "Elimination chamber" pay per view on a scale from 1-5 I'd rate it a 4. Great entertainment value. I missed the back-to-back Oilers game yesterday in Anaheim. Apparently Oilers made a trade Letestu for Pontus Aberg. Aberg is a Winger. Most likely a 4th liner. Letestu and Lucic accounted for something like 39 goals last year. Oilers won in Anaheim 6-5 in a shootout. 

I'm in the office from 4-when ever. Depends on how the flow rate goes. Most likely I'll be in the office until 9pm. We might have a few days off in between projects. I'm ok with it. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment