Monday, November 4, 2019

British Columbia is apparently going to hold

a referendum to do away with daylight savings time. If its passed then Alberta will be between 2 non standard daylight savings time Provinces. If BC votes in favour to do away with daylight savings time, we may follow. I hope so. I never did like this idea of changing the clocks every 6 months.

I worked Saturday for 6 hours, which wasn't too bad. I'm in for today for 5 more hours. I was doing some stats and out  of the 45 weeks we've had this year, I've only had 125 hours. This year has been the worst year in the company's history for work. The project that I'm currently on might last me until Wednesday. There's been talk that we have another project on the go but I'm not sure when it begins. My guess is after the long weekend. 

So this week I have a 5 hour shift. I don't know about Tuesday and beyond. We're supposed to be moving our operations next Spring. Wednesday I have my last impressions then fittings. I'm hoping I can have my upper denture done by the end of this year and then in the new year, work on my partial. I have enough left on my insurance 
for about 60% of my partial. The rest is out of pocket by $420. I still have 4 fillings. After  my dental appointment, I'm running back down to the office (I hope) for my shift. Then I have lodge on Thursday, then the long weekend.  Anyway, I'll have another post here (I hope) before the week is out and I'm always on Facebook. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Wave Mic Arm in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//elgato-mic.html
    Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1635126600124-9

    ReplyDelete