Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I went and got

the upper denture and lower partial impressions. I go in for fittings next week. I'll have the upper denture next month. I should have done this a long time ago but the money just wasn't there.

Personally I think it was a good move that Sportsnet fired Don Cherry. Sure everyone has the right to their opinion but Cherry is representing Sportsnet. If newcomers or anyone for that matter that doesn't want to buy or wear a poppy in  November for Remembrance day that's their business. I doubt Cherry was saying that newcomers are bad people because they don't buy a poppy and support our veterans. At the same time Don Cherry has yet to apologize for his comment. Why should he?

We're going to have a bit of a break in the weather this week. Temperatures are in the low single + digits. So, Anne wants to try this place close to work called Beijing place. Its a bus ride to Clareview station, then catch the #137 and check this place out. Then the bus back and hopefully back in time for the Oilers/SJ game. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment