Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Finally we're getting some snow

out there. It looks nice. I'm about to head out to Northgate to pick up the Sony Hx80 vlogging camera. Its a Black Friday special. Sd card is also on sale. After that its to Healthcare solutions, to get a pair of compression stockings. Then over to Wendy's across the street, get some lunch and the #9 bus to 107th/101st and the #3 into work. I'll be leaving out of here just before noon.

The project we're currently working on has just a few more days left. After that, its difficult to say if we're going to get another project or not. We might get a small project in for a few days. I filled in my availability for December. Historically we usually break for the Christmas season around mid December and resume early in January. I could have a couple weeks off here.

My Doctors office just called and based upon the lab report from last Friday, the report came back normal. No news is good news in other words. So, today I'm busy, work tonight and tomorrow, dental/fittings and a meeting later that afternoon and or work in lieu of the meeting. We'll see. Hopefully, I'll have Friday off and then its Saturday I have our alternate Saturday "Band of brothers" (bob) men's breakfast fellowship/bible gathering for a few hours. In other words I'm busy. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment