Thursday, November 28, 2019

I've got another dental appointment

for latter on today. Its additional fittings for my upper denture. Its going to be a short visit. I'll get a bite to eat at Tim's and hang around for awhile and head for my appointment for Merril, and home by 5pm. I don't want to wait for Merril out in the cold until her gets there.

I'm happy with my new Vlogging camera. What's holding me back from using it the way I want to is a 5/8th thread adaptor I can attach to my Rode boom arm. I have Long & McQuade delivering one from their South side store. Hopefully I can pick it up Saturday. Not sure if they can deliver for just one small item.



In theory the female end should fit over the Rode boom arm screw. The protrusion is the end that goes into my camera, so I can do over head shots. If the one I'm getting from Long and McQuade doesn't work, I'll just order the above. It took Anne about 3 days to get her cat toy.

We got off the job early last night. There was just the 3 of us, including supper. We had some technical difficulties, that would have got me 4 completes instead of the one 1 got. I didn't mind heading home early, although it was chilly waiting for my bus to Corona but my train came along right away. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Wave Mic Arm in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//elgato-mic.html
    Elgato Wave Mic Arm in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1635146015840-9

    ReplyDelete