Monday, December 2, 2019

Finally a bit of time off for myself

not that I want any but I've been coming pretty hot and heavy over the past 2 weeks. I've had dental appointments and work, all kinds of things. I'm hoping we'll get one more small project for a few days when we officially break next Friday the 13th. One of "my lucky" days.

Speaking of interesting days on the calendar, one of my friends/Facebook friends, sent me this gif:



I'm not sure about the money par of this but its just kind of interesting.

The other day, Anne helped me place my first Amazon order. I've had an Amazon store front since about when we got married. I've never had to use it before. I  ordered 3 items, a ball mount, a microphone thread adapter, and a pair of led lamps for my music production. No shipping, or currency exchange rates. I should get the order next week. Other then that, I've got a dental appointment Thursday at 1pm. Then, its off to get a bite to eat then head out for lodge. Friday I've got a staff party to head out to and the LAK/Oilers game after that. We could get a small project at work next week but I doubt it. I'll know on Friday if we do. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment