Sunday, December 8, 2019

The calendar image below is not meant for

this year but next. I had to do a bit of fact checking before I figured it out. Its an interesting anomaly however.

I got pretty busy last week after Wednesday, what with my dental appointment and lodge later on the same day. Thursday I received my upper denture and other then it pinching at the back in 2 locations, due some bone in the jaw from extractions, the denture feels ok. I even went to lodge with the denture but I never ate anything. I need the lower partial for that. Hopefully with a bit of income tax money (if I get a tax return) I can invest in the partial in the Spring. I still have to remove the denture so I can eat. I can still drink with them in. For now though they are just for show.  
I even put the denture back in heading to our staff Christmas
party this last Friday. I had them in on the way to Long & McQuade to pick up my mic adapter. They had Komplete 12 at the Black Friday price but their sale expired the day I was there. So I put $100 down on it. Payday is on the weekend, so I'll pick it up then, when one of their Ontario stores ships it out. No account, it will be all paid in full by next weekend. The denture for now is mostly for show.  The dentist suggested I leave them in my mouth all day, even at home so the gum can get used to them.

The dentists suggested I go back Saturday for a check up. I did and they fit ok. I had to take them out at Tim's next door for my lunch. The denture was a challenge to remove in the bathroom. Putting them back in was ok. I limped and walked with discomfort in my left leg over to 34th and 137 slightly across the street from there and since I had a bit of time, and its not that cold (at the time) I'd wait for that #302 and take a ride to Evergreen. I just wanted to see where the bus went. I had a long wait after I saw the bus head West the other way to Clareview. Wearing my ski mask must have mad me look odd. The #302 bus arrived almost 20 minutes later. I was cold but no worse for wear and tear. I couldn't see much except in the bus because it was overcast and the cold frosted over some windows. It was an interesting little ride. I liked the eye candy on the way back however.

This week, I'm waiting for Canada post to notify me that my Amazon order is in. Tuesday? Anne has a few orders as well so she said she will pick up mine 😃 Also, I could get a call from the office to come for a few days next week. We have a small project but its a day job. If I get a call, I'll go in, if not I'll be more then grateful to have the time off until when we go back to work early January. I'm expecting my Long & McQuade order to come in around by the 13th or the following Monday so I can pay it off. If my item comes in say Wednesday, I don't think they will mind holding it for me until Saturday otherwise, other then that, and lots of Oilers hockey nothing else is going on. Anyway, that's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Working to client specification, we build house extensions of any size from start to finish, including groundwork, brickwork, electrical installation, plumbing, plastering and decorating. We will source pre-used bricks and tiles to match existing and replace supporting walls with Rolled Steel Joists where necessary. Visit our site for Diy Roof Repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Chums Clearance is a professional rubbish clearance company undertaking garden clearance, house clearance, minor demolition jobs, tree surgery, and general rubbish clearance in Kingston and surrounding areas.Visit our site for House Clearance Service in Kingston.We can help.

    ReplyDelete