Monday, December 23, 2019

Just in case this is my last post

for the year, I thought I'd get an early start. I still haven't got my full installation of Komplete 12 Ultimate installed. I'm going to try chat today to see if I can get some trouble shooting tips.

I think the only environmental crisis we have on this planet is 
plastic. I read somewhere that plastic (if nothing is done is done will out populate fish by 2050. Plastic micro particles is even in carried by trade winds. This from Google is particularly scary: Microplastics have long been known to damage lung tissues, leading to cancer, asthma attacks and other health problems. What's more, these particles often contain toxic chemical additives or contaminants known to change the way human hormones work. What's a good replacement for plastic? Silicone, or a hybrid solution. And this from Wikipedia: Proposed solutions Some researchers have proposed incinerating plastics to use as energy, which is known as energy recovery. As opposed to losing the energy from plastics into the atmosphere in landfills, this process turns some of the plastics back into energy that can be used. However, as opposed to recycling, this method does not diminish the amount of plastic material that is produced. Therefore, recycling plastics is considered a more efficient solution.

Tonight I got Oilers/hockey, so it should be a fun night ahead. Then of course its Christmas eve and Christmas. I get 4 days off  without the wife.😃 Next week beginning Sunday, we have lodge practice, a Doctors appointment on the following Monday, Tuesday is New Years Eve and Lodge Thursday. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment