Wednesday, December 18, 2019

We don't have a problem with

porch pirates and its not just because we live in an apartment. We have our Amazon packages delivered to Canada post. However even that doesn't discourage theft. For example in rural Alberta Canada posts outlets have been broken into. If none of the above works, there should be an arrangement made to have online packages be delivered to someone's home for the home owner there when the doorbell rings to receive the package.

Perhaps I'm jaded I don't know but I'm not excited for this upcoming Star Wars movie: The rise of the Skywalker. What made the original Star Wars was not just the characters and the soundtrack, but the way the movie was written with "The Hero's journey" in mind. I could be wrong but this is missing from after the 2nd trilogy on, although I liked the last movie. I'm not to keen on seeing this one. Maybe when it comes to Netflix 

The idea is to go out to Royal Pizza tonight. Its during peak hours. Its just a bus train to University and then to Whyte Ave. Easy. We've done this a lot of times before. I like to go anywhere before the dinner rush but we'll see how things go. Otherwise, there's always the Oilers/St. Louis game on tv. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment