Saturday, December 21, 2019

For the most part installing

Komplete 12 Ultimate was pretty decent except I have 6 stubborn products that I can't seem to install. I'm having a real struggle here.  I searched the knowledge base, tried just about everything. I even tried going into my anti virus program thinking my firewall prevented anything installing. The main program I want to install is Kontakt 6. I deleted Kontakt 5 from Komplete 8, which was a huge mistake in my early trouble shooting woes. One of my biggest headaches was lack of space in my C drive, which ad initially 111Gb of space just for Windows. My E drive has 2 Tb of space. So late tomorrow I'm going to get onto Native Instruments to see if they can remotely help me out. This program was 50% off because of Black Friday.

The Oilers earlier snapped a 4 game at home losing streak over the Montreal Canadians at Rogers Place arena. I had other things to do (see above) for example but I followed the game in another tab on my browser. The Oilers are sharing 3rd place in the West with 5 other teams, each having 44 points. The problem here is, the Oilers have 2 games in hand.

Anne's home for the next 4 days after tonight. We're still missing our cat Rusty that passed away last Friday night. lately our weather here in Edmonton has been fairly good. Right now we're sitting here at -6 but it feels like -10. Our high today was -2, and we're going to belike that for most of the next 10 days heading into the New Year. Other then that I've been counting my steps every day. I'm currently at 2351 steps. If its not snowing tomorrow, I might go for a little walk around the block. I really need a micro sd card, so I'm going to go over to Best buy, see if they have some. Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment