Friday, December 13, 2019

Great day to get some gambling in

because its Friday the 13th. I usually do good on Black Jack scratch n' Win's 😃 I think today, I'm going to hunt for a Apple lightning usb dongle so I can use my midi keyboard controller with my 2017 iPad. The plan is to go to the Southgate Apple store and then get some A&W and get the chilli cheese dog I didn't get last time. I'm also looking at getting a Bluetooth mouse for my iPad since iPad0S has mouse support. I might end up even walking out with the New iPad since the wife doesn't care.

Some shocking news out of Ottawa today what with Conservative party leader Andrew Scheer resigning due to the party giving him funds to get Scheer's children to private school. The Conservative party (imo) needs a strong female leader Like Candice Bergen. I liked the way she helped to dismantle wasteful Long Gun registry and she is from Manitoba, which could help bridge some of the Western alien descent here in the West in Ottawa.

The bluetooth mouse is going to be very helpful because I can use it with miRack app to "grab cables" to patch them into various I/o's. I'll have 3 locations to go to today (hopefully) The source (shop for a cheep bt mouse) Apple store for the lightning chargeable usb cck and A&W for my chilli cheese dog. Hopefully all three. In theory. Also, I'll be able to watcha bit of Artfx Drum & Bass show for a bit this afternoon. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment