Tuesday, October 29, 2019

It's out to the dentist for my 3pm appointment

for denture fittings. I might as well get them now because next years UCP budget might cut the program out all together. With any luck I should have dentures installed by mid November. Then I'll belooking for another part time job that has more that has seasonal & steady implications.  

I'll be back before 5:30pm to catch the Oilers/Columbus Blue Jackets play. We really need a win on the road. Secondary 
scoring has always been a problem for the Oilers. Detroit won this evenings contest, splitting the 2 game series. 

Our weather has been changing. We're down into the "0's"
and +"1's" but we're warming up to +5-6's for this time of year, that's pretty good. Thursday night is Halloween, then November. If we can get by November with the average temperature of under -10, its a good month. I've got my bob
breakfast meeting Saturday. I need a stream deck badly so I might go pick one up and a iPod touch Saturday. Hard to say. I'm also making one more phone call atempt Friday, see what I get. Unless its positive, then its over. Until then, lots of other stuff going on. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment