Friday, October 25, 2019

Its the last Friday

of the month and another week left of daylight savings time, then imo that's the official start to winter. Its pretty spooky looking out there right now. Breezy.

My week was okay. Nothing special. It was nice connecting with my old friend Francis by phone the other day. We would see each other mainly at work but since lack of work has been so sketchy lately it was nice to hear from a colleague other then Todd. We also had our national election Monday. Thank God Trudeau only got a minority Government. Minority Governments here in Canada need the cooperation from other political parties otherwise the other parties for any reason could call a non confidence vote triggering an election. The other day I discovered an open source video production program called Shotcut. I played around with it for a bit and added some elements to my most recent upload. Fun stuff. Plus yesterday I had a meeting with a colleague going over some personal issues. Thanks for the hot chocolate Merril.

So, tonight, I'm taking it easy. Tomorrow there's Oilers hockey and Eskimo football. Then Sunday there is Oilers afternoon hockey. I have a good weekend taking shape. Next Wednesday I have another dental visit for denture impressions. Hopefully by the end of next month I'll have my upper denture installed. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment