Friday, October 4, 2019

Earlier this week on my way home from work my

sutures broke in my gums. I was bleeding pretty bad for a short time but I'm alright for now. I have another last round of 5 extractions coming out Monday. The only thing you feel is the dentist digging the roots out and that's nothing once the freezing is settled in. My next visit after this one will probably be to get impressions. I'll have an upper denture installed (i hope) by the end of the month.


 This last Sunday i finally broke the ice and picked up the iPod touch 7th Gen. I'm mostly using it as an activity tracker for now. Since I bought it, I travelled almost 10K and I've got a bit more to go for tomorrow to round it up to 12k. I'm quite proud of myself because since I began "tracking my millage" I've been doing about 6K/week. I cleaned out my old 5 Gen iPod Touch and I gave it to Anne. 

Last week, I had 20 hours and 10 hours for this week for 30 hours on my cheque. Next week for work doesn't look good but you never know. So, tomorrow I'm up early about 5am and out of here early for my breakfast prayer group. Then over to Staples to get a case for my iPod which I should have bought at the time I bought the iPod Touch. After that I'm off to the Urban Tavern for a lodge charity event. Apologies for the low posting here but I've been busy. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment