Tuesday, September 24, 2019

My dental visit wasn't that bad

and I had 3 needles and 5 teeth removed! The bad news is that my insurance will only cover a upper denture 5 more extractions, but not the lower partial or fillings. However we have a plan for that moving forward. I was surprised that other then the 3 needles (and they were less then a mosquito bite) I felt no pain. I felt pressure but that wasn't bad. I have 5 more teeth to be extracted in 2 weeks. After that its just impressions and then 2 weeks after that, fittings. I should have a denture and partial by the end of November. Thank you Alberta Government 😃


Although its only 5 out there, I had my sweater on open window and I felt pretty good in here. Because its the first day of fall, we're down to single digit temperatures here in the Capital city. Our Sun sets now about 7:30pm.

Speaking about weather and climate change, I have to give a nod to the poster Gretta girl that has galvanized a world wide movement. I'm kind of on the fence on this issue. There are some environmental issues I sympathize with like plastics in the ocean, over fishing, landfill diversion. Those kinds of issues I feel more strongly about then climate change.  

I got something going on for later today but I don't want to mention anything until I know for sure, but it looks good. I decided that until I get my dental work paid up I'm not buying anything major, like the Nintendo Switch. Looks like this is going to be a good week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment