Saturday, September 14, 2019

When playing scratch and

wins on Friday the 13th I usually win something. I bought 3 black jack cards but won only $2, for another play. Oh well. Next Friday the 13th will be December 13th this year.

The wound in my gum lower gum from Monday is still noticeable but is healing. My A1C seems to be compromised because as I have a bruise on my left arm, where I stab myself with my diabetic needle. This may have something to do with the slow healing of the wound from last Monday. The good news, is I wasn't in much pain as a result of after the dentist visit Monday. The difficult part about the extractions is the pressure the dentist applies and that's not painful, Its just pressure. I've got 8 more down to the root teeth top gums left. I figure if I can get 4 out next visit on the 23rd and the last 4-3 weeks after that. I should (I hope) have all the rotted teeth out by daylight savings time. After that, its impressions. I'm hoping to be fitted with dentures by the end of the year. 

Not much going on for Saturday. At the moment we're under what's called a Triskaideka-Micro-Harvest Moon It’s an extremely rare celestial event in the sky on Friday night (last night). Just thought I'd make reference to it. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment