Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Best way to contact me

is through my email at jim9shannon@mail.com. If I know you personally I'll reply right away or asap. I need to log into this email. I check my email several times a day. If you know my phone number best times to call me is Thursday, Friday, Saturday anytime after 3pm. The above also applies to you Mary if you ever read this blog. I don't have a cell phone although I should get one. I almost had an iPhone last year but the steady income wasn't quite there at the time. 

So much going on in the world these days both in my private life and around the world. While I wasn't following the music of The Cars, their music for me wasn't really a conscious thought in my life but when Ric Ocasek, passed away the other day of heart disease at the age of 70, just 3 years away from me kind of hit home. My wife said the other day even at 67 I still have my baby face. So yet another personality in the music industry from my generation gone. I liked some of the songs by the Cars, like Drive, etc. Tbh I won't miss Ric Ocasek (no offense nothing personal) because I didn't know their music that well and their music (the Cars) never really resonated with me. Turning 70 isn't a death sentence and I'm a way from there but each day I wake up and live another day is a blessing from God.

This week we got (I hope) I0s coming for the iPad on the 19th. Hamilton/Eskimo football Friday. Oilers won last night 2-0 over Winnipeg, plus my Saturday morning breakfast/prayer group at the church down here and Monday I'll be at the dentist for several more extractions. Last week the dentist put this huge cold needle on the inside of my left cheek. There was no pain, it just felt cold and uncomfortable. I'm hoping to have four rotted teeth removed Monday. One is a molar. Then five more after that then I'm done for that part. Impressions are after extractions. Anyway have a nice weekend everyone, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment