Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Yesterday I had another

dental appointment. Two more extractions on the road to dentures. Next appointment will be on the 23rd. The hard part about yesterday's appointment was when the Doctor put the needle in my inside cheek. It felt cold and that was in both locations. All that for 2 teeth! They were closer to the cheek, which is why the Doctor gave me the 2 injections. The first tooth was relatively smaller. The end tooth, took about 5 minutes, uggh. I left out of there at 3:15pm and walked the almost 2k home inside by 4pm. I took a cab there to the dentist. I've got 8 more extractions. Surprisingly, even though there was a lot of blood loss, I never felt like a #presidentpussyassbitch! Whatever that means.

Tonight I'm off to Edmonton #7 have a cold beer, enjoy the evening. I have a counselling session Thursday, and the weekend off to make some music. I released a pt. 2 of a drum and bass inspired type thing. Not sure where I'm going with it though. I'll be making another post probably Thursday. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment