Saturday, September 21, 2019

Last night I found the Oilers game

on Facebook live 😃 I didn't know the preseason games were available to watch that way. It was great to see some of my friends and Fb friends watching the game. I guess you can get to watch Facebook live games with your Facebook friends in a virtual room. Plus you can interact with the chat. Its a good time. I like it how Rogers place arena makes the games an immersive experience for the fans there. Plus fans and the announcers kept fans up to date with the Eskimo game at Commonwealth. I like watching the home games on Facebook live. I'll be back next game, Tuesday night. The Oilers won 6-2. Connor McDavid wasn't in last nights line up. I imagine Facebook live does this with other NHL teams. Eskimo's were losing badly at the half but made a losing comeback to come within 30-27 of Hamilton. Its a great weekend what with Fan Expo, WWE coming this evening, the embers of summer still giving off some summer weekend heat for what looks like a fun weekend. I love September. 

Justin Trudeau's (JT) blackface pictures released the other day have been making international headlines. So, political annalists are watching for the Liberal campaign to change the channel, as damage control is working overtime. I'm not suggesting that Trudeau is a racist far from it. Keep in mind it was the Liberals that began the mudslinging on Andrew Scheer. What with all of Trudeau's broken promises, and over spending, its being reflective in the polls. Even the Russians are getting in on the act with their Twitter #"JT has got to go" slogan. I almost feel sorry for JT. Almost.

One of the dilemma's I had this past Spring when I got my Nintendo Switch, was how come my Nintendo Switch wasn't being displayed on my TV/monitor? Also the joy controls were not being connected by Bluetooth (bt) my desktop computer doesn't even have bt. I thought maybe I needed an ethernet cable but upon wondering what if there was another alternative to the bt controllers. Is there a wired Switch controller. And yes there is by Power A. It costs ~ $60 here in Canada. That's why I had to make an edit. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment