Wednesday, October 9, 2019

My dental appointment

for Monday didn't happen. I thought it was too soon between visits as even my gums from the last round of extractions 2 weeks ago, hadn't healed properly. Not only that but because work might be picking up shortly. I could be called in for the following day at a moments notice. I called to rebook my dental appointment for the 16th. Anne told me there is a $30 charge to rebook. Uh-oh.

I don't know if any of my close friends here in the city read my blog. In case anyone of you do, I don't get obsessed with anyone. Especially my female friends because of my marriage. I have a marriage I want to keep, thank you. I still believe in my friends and I'd never betray a confidence, or walk away from anyone. As for the ladies, you are and always will be a friend only. Nothing more. To my astonishment some of my friends have a tendency to leave their Facebook chat open at the dinner table for anyone to lean over and glance at. I didn't know this until just this spring. If I would have known this, I never would have sent a text of a sensitive nature. I hope you realize this and get the message. I'm in love with my wife, that is all. 

It's nice to see my You Tube channel "Jim Shannon on Sounds" getting more subscribers. I'm getting on average of 2-3 per month. I'm even getting likes from video's I've uploaded 4 years ago. My goal is to reach 50 subscribers this year. As for my Jim Shannon on Gaming, I've been messing around with that channel recently as well. I've been streaming "Forge of Empires" demo version on that channel. After a bit of a technical challenge, I've got my streaming software set up just fine. Well, its back to the beat I'm working on in Garageband. I want to try and get this uploaded to my channel over the long weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment