Monday, October 21, 2019

Well thank God that's over

with. The 2019 Canadian Federal election. The overall concensus was calling for a Liberal minority. What that means is the Liberals can't really do anything unless they get support from the other party's. Its going to make Government slower. The TMX pipeline can still go ahead, without the input of the other parties. We voted Conservative and our guy got in by a landslide for Edmonton Manning. Here's a CBC breakdown of the results: 


I hope, now that the election is all over with, we can get some movement on work. Hopefully, I'll get a call tomorrow night to start Wednesday and go in for Friday. I might get just 2 days in but its better then nothing.

Oilers are in Minnesota tomorrow night, Thursday night I have a meeting. Unless there's work, not much going on for the rest of the week and weekend. I got a Riders/Esks game to watch at 5pm Saturday, and the Oilers are hosting the Florida Panthers Sunday. So not much going on. I've got another track I'm putting together hopefully before the month is out. I'm just hoping for work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment