Thursday, October 17, 2019

I left the apartmenat heading East to Belmont

dental under sunny mild skies. 16 is mild for this time of year. It was a good walk. I had an interesting chat with Ian before I left. I bought some all day breakfast at Tim's. Then into the dental office and signed in. Too the receptionist I asked how much I have remaining on my insurance. I knew it was something like $2,600. If I got a partial and the denture how much would I pay out of pocket. After a few phone calls and some calculations, she said $420. I can handle that on credit and do the fillings later. I felt good about that. I had 5 teeth to remove, uggh. The hygienist said if the molar is too tough to get out they can break it up into chunks. Ok. So in went 2 needles. That was the only pain I felt. Out came the molar, then the other four teeth in about 10 minutes. I felt pretty good about this. The dentist didn't need to stitch my gums. Cool. My next appointment is Wednesday October 30th. I walked home doing just under 4k from. It was very mild when I got in at ~ 4:30. 

I had a good night watching the Oilers win at home over Phili. Finale score was 6-3. McDavid became the second player in Oilers history to notch 17 points through the first seven games of a season, joining Wayne Gretzky, who did it five times in the 1980s. Wow. How cool is that? I took the gauze out as I'm not bleeding as profusely as I did last week. It was.

Anne put together for me some left over meatloaf and KD. I was surprised I was able to eat that. So then Anne told me that the fillings are $215 each. I might have to re think this. I'm now leaning towards just getting the fillings done and a upper denture. My insurance can cover the cost of the fillings. I can always get the partial when I'm working. I want to save the 5 bottom teeth as much as possible. Plus I can get the Steam deck and save some short term cash. As for today, I'm healing working some more on my you Tube channel. Mainly Streamlabs obs. Plus I've got to call my family doctor because I didn't call to re-book yesterday. Friday is more DnB live streaming at ARTfx's channel. Detroit is in town for another barn burner, so I'll be watching that one. Saturday its "band of brothers," Sunday its Oilers/Winnipeg, Monday the election. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment