Friday, October 11, 2019

For us Oilers fans

this is an interesting stat: The game the other night in New Jersey was the 4th time in the Oilers history that they have started the regular season with 4 wins. As of this moment (its early yet) the Oilers are undefeated. I'm sure the bubble will burst at some point though.

Its Thank giving weekend here in Canada. I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a lovely wife, I have a job (sort of) my health (sort of) my lodge, my music production you tube channel "Jim Shannon on Sounds" is slowly growing. I uploaded a short Dub track earlier this evening. Other then a few unsuspecting bills, for the most part life is good. I can't complain.

Next week after this long weekend, I've got some serious banking to do Tuesday. Plus a dental appointment I had to postpone, and a Doctors appointment to re-book,  and if all works out ok, I'll have some work plus I have the band of brothers gig on Saturday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment