Monday, March 15, 2021

Home care was supposed to call

me this morning between 8-8:30 to ask some Covid questions but since they do compressions Tuesdays perhaps I got the day wrong, but they just called saying that they will be here at 11:30. Daylight savings changes and all of that. 

Before bed I was calling 811 Alberta health link to book my Covid 19 vaccine shot. I was told there was some confusion. They are going by per every day they are dropping a year beginning 1947. Today. Albertan's 75 and older are still getting their vaccines and those 40-64 are still able to book. My friend Frances (63) was able to book and has her appointment Wednesday, I think. By the time I'm able to book my appointment wont be until, Friday. I think.

There are a lot of things going on this week. Yesterday was daylight savings, Tuesday is my wife's birthday, Wednesday is Saint Patrick's day, Friday I book for my Covid vaccine, Saturday is the Spring Equinox, and in between all of that, starting tonight Oilers/Calgary and 3 other games beyond that. Plus I'm out every night for my walk around the block. In a way its a blessing I'm off work in between projects. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment