Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I managed to get

a new upload for my channel. We got our 2020 noa in, plus our refund. Refund came within 2 weeks of filing. Love it. 

Yesterday i bought Reflector 4, which lets me display with sound my iPad that has all my i0s apps. I liked this so much i subscribed to Apple tv just to use Reflector alone. Like Arcade, its an investment.

The idea was 3 Oilers/Montreal games this week. Monday, today and Friday. Until 2 Montreal Canadian players had to go in for Covid protocall's, which had those 3 games postponed to be played at some point in the future. 

Also, I had Home Care here for 2 days last week to do an assesment on my legs for compression. So now my case worker is just waiting for authorization so I can pick up my custom made stockings from the vendor. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment