Sunday, March 28, 2021

7 days witthout Oilers hocky

and a week off and the Oilers lost in Overtime. Calgary won against the Jets, so that bought us some time & space. We play Toronto again Monday and Calgary plays Winnipeg again Monday. So, I'll be watching the Oilers Monday and following Calgary/Winnipeg's game.

The Ever Given in the Suez canal blocking shipping, is having an effect on the Clobal economy. More then 300 ships are in a holding pattern on both sides of the canel. 

The other day I bought Reflector 4 and an Apple TV trial subscription for Airplay so I can have my iPad pro on my tv monitor and a webcam. I'm not sure how often I'm going to use it. There are other screen mirroring services out there. I don't know how long I'm going to pay $10 a month. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment