Wednesday, March 10, 2021

This week AHS has 40-64 year old age groups able to get the

Astra Zeneca Covid vaccine. Lots of people have signed up already and getting the shot. I might have heard this wrong but there is something like 400,000 Albertan's in that age group. My age group 65+ will be able to book next Monday. That doesn't mean I'll be getting the vaccine dose that day. it means I'll be getting it sometime soon. Alberta Health Services is recommending people of my age group and above take either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

In the 2nd intermission, its Oilers 6 Sens 0. Good score. We play these guys again Friday, then Vancouver Saturday. The Oilers are playing lose. I love it when they play like that.

I was supposed to have home care come in this morning (or so I thought) for compression stockings. I've got some swelling in both legs. More in my right then my left. I think in my right leg its water retention. Anyway, Anne and I are ok over here in Clareview. Just chillin. Well, back to the 3rd period. A nyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment