Friday, July 16, 2021

Its been a busy week

Anne is doing her usual Friday night shift. I had some work for tomorrow but with what we're faced with, I'm exhausted so I took a break and will do the next project. She has a Zoom meeting with her higher ups for 1pm.

Yesterday I had to go to the post office over here by the Clareview shopping centre to get out a time sensitive document. I sent it out by express mail. I also cashed in my $20 scratch and win winnings as well.  With all the forest fires in BC, the air quality index has been high and a bit more difficult in breathing. Plus having a mask on because of Covid didn't help.

Earlier this week I put in an application for something called Greater Edmonton foundation. Its basically saying that your housing in their buildings stays at 30% of ones annual income. It doesn't really help us that much unless its just employment income and not all sources of household income. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment