Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Tech support is

busy at the moment remotely working on my laptop. I need the laptop screen open on the space where I usually have my mic set up so I can't set up my mic for an Fl. Studio screen recording. The laptop is normally stored away when not working. Takes up a lot of space on my desk. The laptop work should be done by 3pm. 

The console gaming community is buzzing about a Nintendo Switch 2. First of all, knowing the company's history, when they bring out new hardware consoles, they almost never repeat the console naming convention. It's usually something like Nintendo DS as in DS XL, that sort of thing. It's going to be a brand-new system. There's no development kit because nobody has an official Nintendo nondisclosure agreement. And to the best of my knowledge (not that I'm an insider) but there are no NDA's out there. Up to now, it's all BS speculation. 

Until the above laptop work is accomplished, I'm not motivated to do much of anything right now. I'm just chilling my beans taking it easy. The work should be done by 3pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment