Sunday, July 30, 2023

That's two times

now the Elks had a 0 to the score. ELks 0 Lions 27. Was that an egregious move by Jones to get the ELks into the record books under his watch? Sure looks that way.

The good news the Elks go into a bye week. Hopefully, rational heads can prevail and end this madness. Bring up the assistant coach, and put Jones on the sidelines for the remainder of the season. 

The other day I received something new in my bank account: The Canada Workers Benefit (cwb). This is something that comes out 3 times a year. The next one will be in October. The benefit paid for 3 of my meds yesterday.

The beat I posted on my channel yesterday has so far 4 comments 6 Likes, and 20 views. I hope it gets more of all categories above. Here's a link to the video if you want to listen. I'm even on the mic this time 😃 Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment