Monday, July 24, 2023

We just had a

nice thunder lightning storm that rolled through here about an hour ago. The last bits of it are hanging around. I love a good thunderstorm but it doesn't do any good for the wildfires causing smoke in the area.  

Not a lot going on around here. A work colleague and I over-chat were discussing the Ottawa Rd Blacks/BC Lions CFL game earlier. I knew my friend is a baseball fan. I'm not per se but I asked him if he ever saw a Reiver hawk's game? It's our local Pacific West Coast baseball team. They have such a short season. I'd like to go before the season closes but he hasn't been very well lately but he's into going with me. 

Believe it or not, I have nothing going on this week. No appointments, no getting up early. Nothing. My calendar is empty. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment